For Business AWS Fully Functional Web Server Infrastructure Setup + security + Route53
Time: 1 hour
- A working computer with internet with Skype or Zoom meeting software installed.
- (Good to have) Basic knowledge of AWS.
- (Good to have) AWS account.
- (Good to have) SSH knowledge
- (Good to have) A domain.
This intermediate course included:
- Create a new AWS account if not already have.
- Create and set up a new Amazon Linux EC2 instance.
- SSH, install and set up and configure Apache or Nginx.
- Domain A record setup. (URL pointing).
- Start the webserver.
- Security configuration.
- Elastic IP.
- Route53 setup (if there are domain)
- Any others as per request.
- Q & A session.
Tuition will be done online via Skype or Zoom.